Get Quality Dental Implants
When you lose teeth it not only changes the way you look but it can keep you from eating your favorite foods and smiling with confidence. While dentures and bridges may help, many people are turning to a more stable, natural-looking way to replace missing teeth with dental implants.
Dental implants have become a popular way to replace missing teeth because they provide a strong, secure anchor for artificial replacement teeth. With dental implants your new teeth will look, feel and function like natural teeth allowing you to eat and smile with confidence. Our team is experienced at restoring smiles with natural-looking dental implants.
Dental implants are changing the way people live. It’s time you rediscovered your life through dental implants.
Give us a call today at (206) 575-9150 to schedule your new patient appointment for dental implants or request an appointment online!
EAT & SMILE WITH CONFIDENCE WITH DENTAL IMPLANTS
We offer affordable payment plans and accept most major insurance. If you are interested in dental implants, we offer same or next-day appointments.
Don’t lose your ability to enjoy your favorite foods, to speak clearly or lose confidence in yourself. Call us to learn how dental implants can help you achieve a healthy mouth, an attractive smile and regained confidence.
Why Choose Dental Implants Over Bridges & Dentures?
Here are a few reasons to choose dental implants over dental bridges and dentures.
- Improve the appearance of missing teeth
- More comfortable and convenient
- Feel and function more like your real teeth
- No need to sacrifice healthy adjacent teeth to provide support for bridgework
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR DENTAL IMPLANTS?
- Our team of cosmetic dentists are highly trained and experienced with dental implants.
- We have a state of the arts dental facility and an extremely knowledgeable and caring staff.
- We can accommodate all of your dental needs at our practice.
- We accept most major insurances, offer a quality dental care plan as well as flexible payment options.
So call now to find out if implants are the dental solution for you. We are located in Tukwila near the Westfield Southcenter Mall right off I-5.
ABOUT DENTAL IMPLANTS
Single Tooth Replacement
When a tooth is missing, a dental implant with a crown is an excellent treatment for replacing it. An implant restored with a crown has several advantages. The implant stops the bone loss that occurs when a tooth is lost, and it prevents the surrounding teeth from shifting into the space. Unlike replacing the tooth with a traditional bridge, there is no need to reduce the size of neighboring teeth. The implant supported crown looks and feels like your natural teeth when you chew and talk.
With proper home care and regular checkups, your implant can be a long-term solution for a natural looking smile.
How does an implant work?
An implant-restored tooth consists of three main parts:
- Implant: The Implant is made of titanium, this is placed in the upper or lower jawbone.
- Abutment: The abutment can be made of titanium, gold or porcelain. It is attached to the implant with a screw. This part connects the implant to the crown.
- Restoration: The restoration (the part that looks like a tooth) is a crown, usually made of porcelain fused to a metal alloy (PFM), but also could be an all-metal or all-porcelain crown. The crown is attached either to the abutment or directly to the implant. It can be screwed or cemented onto the abutment. If the crown is screwed to the abutment, the screw hole will be covered with restorative material such as tooth-colored filling material (composite).
Take control of your smile today with dental implants!
Give your denture the support it needs. Implants are ideal for providing support and retention for a denture. Don’t waste another day feeling frustrated and disappointed with a denture that slips. Have the confidence to eat what you want, where you want.